Sending photos from your iPhone to your Facebook page is one of the quickest ways to share precious moments with your friends and family.
2. Tap on “Select” in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Choose the photos you want to share on Facebook and tap on them. A small checkmark will appear in the lower right corner of the picture. Tap on the share icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
4. The sharing menu will appear. Tap on the Facebook icon.
5. A new window will appear where you can write a few words about the photos you are posting on Facebook. We wrote” This is a photo.”
(If you don’t see this window in step 6, skip to step 7 to configure Facebook in your phone).
6. If you see this window, click on Post in the top right corner of the window. Your pictures will be posted to your Facebook page.
7. If you don’t have a Facebook account on your iPhone, a message will appear which asks you to configure your Facebook account on your iPhone. Tap on “Settings” to do that.
8. Enter the user name and password of your Facebook account and tap on “Sign In.”
9. An agreement will appear. It states that by signing in your contacts from Facebook will be added to your iPhone’s contacts and your Facebook events will be added to your Calendar App. After signing in you can choose to cancel these actions. Tap on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen.
10. If you don’t have the Facebook app installed on your iPhone you’ll get a message that will ask you to install it. We recommend that you do that later.
11. Now your Facebook account is in your phone you will need to repeat steps 1-6 to finish posting your pictures.
If you are still having trouble posting pictures on Facebook from your iPhone, please click on Live Help at the top of the page and someone will be with you shortly.