Do you know that you can talk to your loved ones on Skype from your iPhone? Follow our steps below and you will be able to talk to your friends and family while on the go.
1. Open the app store.
2. Tap on the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the search bar and type “Skype”. Tap on Search at the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Find the “Skype for iPhone” app and tap on it.
5. Tap on the blue “GET” button at the top of the screen. It will change to a green “INSTALL” button. Tap on it again.
6. If you have never dowloaded an app The iPhone will ask if you have an Apple ID. If you have one, click on “Use Existing Apple ID”.
7. The iPhone will ask for your Apple ID and password. If you already downloaded an app before you will only need your password. Write them in the line with the corresponding name and tap on “OK”. Skype for iPhone will start downloading to your iPhone.
8. When it’s finished, tap on the box that says “Open”.
9. Tap on “Skype Name” to sign in. If you don’t have a Skype account, tap on “Create account” at the bottom of the screen.
10. Write your Skype Name (if you have Skype on your computer it is the same name) where it says “Skype Name” and your Skype account password where it says “Password”. Tap on “Sign in”.
11. Skype will ask you if it’s OK to notify you when you receive a call. Tap on “OK, got it” to allow it.
12. You can now use Skype on your iPhone.
Congratulations, you are not ready to make and receive Skype calls on the go.
If you are still having trouble, click on Live Help and a BoomerSurf guide will be with you shortly.